Same Day Dispatch with all orders before Midday.
Mr Batteries have partnered with Poweroad, a leading lithium battery manufacturer.
Part of the Yucell group, Powerroad offer lithium batteries for many applications, and ah ratings. See below for more information about our chosen partner, or shop lithium.
There are many types of lithium technology available n batteries, however by far the safest and most popular is lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4).
Our partner Power Road offer 4 ranges of lithium batteries, all of which are available from ourselves.
Linc Base Long Life 7-40ah Prismatic cells
Linc Base Hard Core 75 - 200ah Prismatic Cells
Linc Infi Blue tooth - Sub Zero - High Output -Prismatic Cells
Standard Golf with charger - Cylindrical Cells. Available in 16 and 22ah
Prismatic cells are the "latest technology" in lithium batteries, similar to a standard battery, these have verticle plates, therefore, using all the batteries space to maximize capacity, where the cylindrical cells are round so there are many gaps in between the cells and much-wasted space.
Lithium Batteries have many advantages over standard lead-acid, but the one obvious negative is the initial cost, however, when you see the advantages below, especially lifetime and cycles, along with money saved on electricity charge times, lithium is a very sound investment.
LINC BASE and LINC Infi series is the Lithium battery that can be widely used for deep cycle applications with more power and less weight than traditional Lead-acid batteries as well as below features.
● Long cycle life: 10 times of Lead-acid battery’s cycle life
● More usable capacity: up to 100% usable energy
● Fast charging: 10 times faster than Lead-acid battery
● Easy installation: drop-in replacement for Lead-acid battery
● Low self-discharge: ＜2% per month
● Compatible with AGM battery chargers
● Increase flexibility: up to 4 batteries connected in series
● Built-in BMS ensuring battery safety and efficient operation
Why not check out more information in our shop.